DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE:
This notice is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, legal advice. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, or if a notice of infringement has been filed against you, you should immediately seek legal counsel. The above-mentioned services, including all text, HTML, scripts, and images may be submitted for copyright protection and are owned by Criminaldefenseattorney247.com.
NO PART OF THIS PRODUCT/WEBSITE SHOULD BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, MECHANICAL, ELECTRONIC, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING PHOTOCOPYING AND RECORDING, OR BY ANY INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL SYSTEM, OR TRANSMITTED BY E-MAIL, OR USED IN ANY OTHER FASHION WITHOUT THE EXPRESS, PRIOR, WRITTEN PERMISSION OF CRIMINALDEFENSEATTORNEY247.COM.
This, of course, excludes the downloading and temporary caching of this website on a personal computer for the express purpose of viewing this website, as well as any information clearly marked as reproducible.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, found at 17 U.S.C. §512 (“DMCA”), provides recourse for owners of copyrighted materials who believe that their rights under United States copyright law have been infringed upon on the Internet.
Under the DMCA, the bona fide owner of copyrighted materials, who has a good faith belief that their copyright has been infringed, may contact the person or entity infringing on their copyright.
Criminaldefenseattorney247.com is committed to complying with international trade law, international trade practices, all United States laws, including United States Copyright Laws. Upon receipt of a properly filed complaint under the DMCA, Criminaldefenseattorney247.com will block access to the allegedly infringing material. Anyone who believes, in good faith, that a notice of potential copyright infringement has wrongfully been filed against them may submit a counter notice to Criminaldefenseattorney247.com.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:
Please send DMCA notifications of claimed copyright infringement to Criminaldefenseattorney247.com
To file a notice of infringement with Criminaldefenseattorney247.com, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. You may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that the website or a web page is infringing upon your copyright. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item number 1, above (include the URL(s); the location(s) of the page(s) that contains the allegedly infringing material; include a description of the specific content which you claim is infringing on your copyright).
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit the website owner to contact you (e-mail address and a phone number are required, at a minimum).
4. Notification must include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner (or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed. I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by me, my agent, or the law.”
5. The signature of the copyright owner (or an individual authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner) must be provided. Notice may be sent by e-mail, provided such notice includes a proper electronic signature. For further details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3).
COUNTER NOTIFICATION TO CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:
If a notice of potential copyright infringement has been filed by Criminaldefenseattorney247.com against you, we will attempt to notify you and provide you with a copy of the notice of potential copyright infringement. If you have a good faith belief that you have been wrongfully accused, you may file a counter notification with Criminaldefenseattorney247.com. If Criminaldefenseattorney247.com receives a valid counter notification, the DMCA provides that the removed or blocked information will be restored or access re-enabled.
Criminaldefenseattorney247.com will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it in not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter notification, unless Criminaldefenseattorney247.com first receives notice from the complaining party that the complaining party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on this website.
Please be advised that United States Copyright Law provides substantial penalties for a false counter notice filed in response to a notice of potential copyright infringement. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest you first contact an attorney.
No portion of this product and/or website should be copied or used by anyone without the express, written permission of Criminaldefenseattorney247.com.